PRICING & PACKAGES
8 hour wedding reportage coverage – £1250
8 hours which covers the time from bridal preparation until the first dance – ideal for more compact weddings.
All day wedding reportage – £1450
All day wedding coverage from the bride & groom preparations until after the first dance – ideal if you don’t want to watch the clock and allow for breathing space in between.
Both packages include:
- Unlimited professional and mental support. Advice on the order of the day, timing and how to achieve the best coverage. Lots of creative ideas if required.
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue(s) if required.
- Editing of all final images from your wedding day.
- 5-10 preview pictures within 48 hours of the wedding.
- Images on USB, both in high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for social media) as well as 25 free prints, ready within 4 weeks after the wedding day.
- Private online web galleries that you can easily share with friends and family to view, share & download your pictures.
- Optional extras: engagement portrait session | second shooter | fine art albums & wedding story books
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the booking process work?
To formalize the booking I need a 30% deposit as well as a signed copy of the contract.
How fast will we get the photos after the wedding?
It usually takes me around 4 weeks to edit and post the photos to you. For July to September weddings it can take me up to 6 weeks due to the quantity of weddings.
How many pictures do we get?
The number of photos depends on how many hours photograph at your wedding. This can be between 350 pictures for a 8 hour package to 550 pictures for an all day coverage.
Will the photos be in colour or black & white?
When I edit the pictures, I usually make the decision which images to edit in colour and which one to edit in black & white. Some images simply work much better in one or the other. When it comes to the portraits I offer both options for each image so you can take your pick.
Are we allowed to print and share the photos once we received them?
You will receive high resolution files from me so you are not restricted in any way where or how to print them. The USB stick you get from me also includes a social media folder with low resolution images that are easy to upload on Facebook or other social media.
Do you work alone or with a second shooter?
I usually work alone which allows me to observe and photograph without the wedding party being too aware and affected by it. I recommend a second shooter for large weddings and when you want to capture both the bride and groom getting ready in different locations.
When is the remaining balance due?
The remaining balance is due 7 days before your wedding date.
Can we order a photo book after we received our photos?
You can order a photo book any time after the wedding, even years later.
Can our wedding guests buy us an album as a gift?
Yes, they can. I offer a wedding registry through which your guests can buy you a wedding album or story book. If several guests want to buy the album together please tell them to email or phone me and I will sort this out for them.
Do you also do engagement shoots?
Yes, I do. And if you want we can include some fun shoots that you can use for your ‘Save The Day’ card or for your guest album on the wedding day.